The race and Hispanic origin distribution of the people with the name
12.4% Hispanic origin,
2.6% Asian or Pacific Islander,
2.0% Two or More Races,
and 0.6% American Indian or Alaskan Native.
These figures should be considered only as a rough estimate.
The purpose of this graph is to compare the name's specific race and
Hispanic origin distribution to the distribution
in the general population of the US.
The vertical blue bars represent the race distribution of people that have the name.
The yellow horizontal lines represent the race distribution of the general population.
The amount by which the blue bars extend past the yellow horizontal lines determines
how likely a person with the name will be part of a given race or Hispanic origin group.
On this basis, the people with the name MICHEL have a higher likelyhood of being White and a lower likelyhood of being Hispanic origin.
Ethnic and Cultural Name Categories
The first name MICHEL is included in the following name categories:
- French masculine given name
- German masculine given name
- Common Swedish masculine given name - SCB Data
- Common US surname - Census Bureau Data
- US unisex baby name - Social Security Administration
- Common US feminine given name - Census Bureau Data
- Common US masculine given name - Census Bureau Data
- Spanish hypocoristics masculine given name