The race and Hispanic origin distribution of the people with the name
6.4% Hispanic origin,
2.6% Asian or Pacific Islander,
1.5% Two or More Races,
and 0.4% American Indian or Alaskan Native.
These figures should be considered only as a rough estimate.
The purpose of this graph is to compare the name's specific race and
Hispanic origin distribution to the distribution
in the general population of the US.
The vertical blue bars represent the race distribution of people that have the name.
The yellow horizontal lines represent the race distribution of the general population.
The amount by which the blue bars extend past the yellow horizontal lines determines
how likely a person with the name will be part of a given race or Hispanic origin group.
On this basis, the people with the name EMIL have a higher likelyhood of being White and a lower likelyhood of being Black.
Ethnic and Cultural Name Categories
The first name EMIL is included in the following name catgories:
- Tatar masculine given name
- German masculine given name
- Romanian masculine given name
- Polish masculine given name
- French masculine given name
- English masculine given name
- Common US masculine given name - Census Bureau Data
- Masculine given name
- Common Danish masculine given name - DST Data
- Common Swedish masculine given name - SCB Data
- US masculine baby name - Social Security Administration
- Swedish masculine given name
- Common US surname - Census Bureau Data
- Bulgarian masculine given name